VV-VersiWeb slope protection VV-VersiWeb is a geosynthetic slope stabilisation designed to be filled with granular materials to create a three dimensional erosion barrier and structural bridge whilst facilitating easy drainage and preventing build-up of hydrostatic pressure.
VV-VersiWeb is used primarily in civil engineering for:
- bull erosion protection on slopes
- bull earth retention in gravity and free-standing walls
- bull load support in the construction of vehicular roadways
- bull channel and shoreline protection
- bull media retention in high sloped green roofs
VV-VersiWeb is easy to transport, handle and quick and simple to install on site as it conforms to most terrains.