- About Us
Let your love grow for herbs & veggies on vertical gardens
The concept of vertical gardening or vertical farming may seem like rocket science, but it’s actually not. If done correctly, it certainly has the potential to be the future of agriculture. Vertical farming or gardening can be done on a small scale and with our help anybody can do it. So get ready to embrace this new way of making farming personal and interesting. After all, we are tired of consuming vegetables that are infused with chemical fertilizers and impacting our health severely. It’s high time to say ‘yes’ to vertical gardening and kiss a goodbye to adulterated fruits, herbs and veggies.
For those who are wondering how to go about it? Read on to unlock the secrets of creating your own beautiful vertical garden.
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU START VERTICAL FARMING/GARDENING
- Get in touch with Vertvista experts to set up your vertical garden
- Make sure you use food grade plastic to make the green wall panels
- Get organic vegetable or herb seeds to sow. It’s advisable to grow herbs like Rosemary, Basil, Mints, Garlic, etc.
- Keep in mind that the growth of the herbs or vegetables will hugely depend on the climatic and micro-climatic conditions
- Water them, provide them nutrition and get ready to reap the benefits
- Remember not to get too greedy. Harvest a small quantity of the growing herbs and vegetables
Benefits of Vertical Farming/Gardens
- All year round supply of quality herbs and vegies, without relying on skilled labour, favourable weather, high soil fertility or high water usage
- Makes use of abandoned or unused properties
- Offers the possibility of sustainability for urban areas
- Improves air quality and adds a green and positive touch to the whole premise
We hope you've enjoyed reading this blog post. Please feel free to connect with us in case you plan to set up a vertical garden or want more information on vertical gardening.